Saturday, November 21, 2009

One lucky Aunt

My last two weekends have been so great because I have gotten to see both of my nephews! First Kim brought Jet down and last weekend Brooke and Liam came and stayed with me! Unfortunately the only pictures I got of Jet were of him in the tub, but here are a few pictures of Brooke and Liam.



What a big boy sitting up on the couch!



Liam was a little fussy Friday night, he didn't have all his fun toys and treats that he normally has at home. So, I introduced him to Baby Einstein. I love YouTube!




We had a fun day of eating out and shopping in Market Street. We were out of the house all day and Liam did a great job.. he only got fussy once for just a moment. He was so precious! I loved getting to spend time with Brooke and see how much Liam has grown.

No comments: