Thursday, October 29, 2009

Migraines= Cupcakes

Isn't it beautiful? This is what my sweet, darling husband brought me today while the kids were napping. SO here is the story: Lastnight I had what I believe to be my third migraine. I guess I have gotten one a month for the past three months. ...I am going to start tracking them in case they continue... Anyway, it started around 5p.m. and when I got home from church lastnight at 9p.m. it was full blown sweating, nausea, and of course a severe headache. I called Wes on my way home to let him know how I was feeling and when he was talking all of his words were running together and I literally wanted to throw my phone across the car to make the words stop, but I grasp some rationality from deep within and told him I would see him at home because I felt horrible and could not talk. But when I got home he came and helped me get my things from the car, got me a cold clothe for my head, he had already cleaned the dishes, and was just completely sweet and understanding.. I have been SO Blessed, because everytime I have gotten these symptoms of whatever is going on I have been able to lay down and sleep!! The first time I got one I went to BED at 5 p.m. There is no way I could do this unless someone up stairs was shining some love down on me, and helping my body to rest! So that is what I did I went to bed, and woke up with just a slight headache.... ANYWAY this is the best part! Wonderful Wesley called me moments ago and asked me how I was feeling, and that my diet would have to go on hold for the day because he was bringing me something. Hm... WHAT COULD IT BE.. I was so excited to see what sweet, delish dessert I would be getting?? And a Crave Cupcake it was! I have never had one.. and it was AMAZING! After looking at the website I have decided I would like to try one of each! They all look so yummy! Here is the site, if anyone in Houston wants to try them! Just my opinion, but I think it was better than Sprinkles Cupcakes!

http://www.cravecupcakes.com/about

Just wanted to let everyone know how great my husband is to take time out of his busy day to take care of me! So precious!

1 comment:

Jana Anderson said...

How sweet :-) Pun intended!