Friday, October 23, 2009

Perfect Friday Night... for us old folk

So I have known for a while now how pathetic Wes and I are, but I think he just realized it a few moments ago on our way to the grocery store... yes on Friday night. This weather and the smell of everyone's fires has really gotten me in the mood to go camping, so I told Wes I think it would be romantic to go just the two of us for once. Than I was thinking maybe just one other couple would be nice, so I asked him who he would want to bring... THIS is the moment he came to the conclusion we are loser home-bodies. He asked me... 'well who do we hang out with alot???' HAHAHAHA..ummm.... NO one. We both get home at 8:30 or later at night.. and stay pretty busy on the weekends as well. We go out of town alot to see family... but hardly go out with friends. So there it is.. we have admitted we have a problem so now we can take the appropriate steps to fix it!


And now that we are back from the store we are making a LATE dinner and I am drinking coffee with my new creamer! One of the best parts of fall/winter.. all the seasonal creamers come out! I am enjoying the Pumpkin Pie Spice this evening, and I highly recommend it!

Since it is so nice and chilly outside, I normally bust out Serendipity with my coffee because it reminds me of lounging on the couch with Michelle in college. But Wes has already seen it 3 times this fall.. yep in just a one month span.. SO my second thought was Sex and the City the last season with Alexander Petrovsky because it is winter in New York and Paris that season but like most men Wes hates SATC.... so after looking through all our movies P.S. I Love You it is! Another great night with the Hubs!

1 comment:

Andrea & Lance said...

WE WANT TO HANG OUT!!!!!!!!!!! :)